Wednesday, July 25, 2007

? Going Green ?
I watched a Show on Discover tonight about a Green Wedding. And I am more Eco friendly than I thought I was. But to tell you the truth it is because I was raised in the country and have the use it up up-bringing. We eat alot of what we grow, including beef. Well,I buy it. We eat vegetable in season. Put somethings in the freezer or can for the winter. We recycle alot. But this is because I am cheep. The wedding dress in this show was made of hemp and organic friendly material, but they touched on the fact that there is shops in NY that specializes in used gowns. You use a previously worn gown and donated it back. Is this not what Goodwill and Thrift stores are in the South. I would not go as far to say I am going organic. I like my burnt red hot dogs and a good beer every once in awhile. So I think if all this natural stuff is good for us then, fine and good. Let's all eat farm fresh vegetable and fruit. Support our farmers. They need it. I heard it quite a few times, at the strawberry patch, farmers make more $ selling their land to developers than farming. Our grandparents did it, but could we? Can you tell it is getting late and I am babbling. Think about it, Green or not.

No comments: