Thursday, November 27, 2014

100 things

1. I am Thankful for the love my God shows me
2. I am Thankful for spending another Thanksgiving with my parents
3. I am Thankful for my grumpy Gus, Sick Hubby - Terry
4. I am thankful he only has a cold
5. I am Thankful for time spent with my brothers and sister
6. I am Thankful my sister is a loving caregiver to our parents. I know they are taken care of
7.I am Thankful for the food on our table today and everyday
8. I am Thankful for my loving friends
9. I am Thankful for our church family
10. I am Thankful for the church- the building where we gather to worship
11. I am Thankful for our oldest grandson, and the man he has become
12. I am Thankful for our middle grandson, the peacemaker
13. I am Thankful for our youngest grandson, the quite one
14. I am Thankful for being able to help raise these three boys
15. I am so Thankful for the XOXOX they give their nanny
16. I am so Thankful for our health
17. I am Thankful we have jobs to support our family
18. I am Thankful for the shop and the friendships I have because of it
19. I am Thankful for the relationship I now have with our daughter.
20. I am Thankful for our home
21. I am Thankful for our lives, I wouldn't change it
22. I am Thankful for a God fearing husband
23. I am Thankful for the love we share
24. I am Thankful for quite time
25. I am Thankful  for bath-reading a book time
26. I am Thankful for Guidepost
27. I am Thankful for flowers- Gerber daisy's
28. I am Thankful for my love of antiques
29. I am Thankful for our trip to Yellow Stone this year
30. I am Thankful for beautiful snow
31. I am Thankful for the sun
32. I am Thankful for the breeze on a hot day
33. I am Thankful for being able to go to the beach and feel the sand underfoot
34. I am Thankful  how fresh cut grass smells
35. I am Thankful how a newly plowed field smells
36. I am thankful for Facebook and keeping up with family
37. I am Thankful for my electric blanket on nights like tonight
38. I am Thankful for my sister in laws
39. I am Thankful that Terry loves his mother
40. I am Thankful for lost friendships-that I pray will reunite
41. I am Thankful for my unique creativity
42. I am Thankful for the Bible
43. I am Thankful I enjoy reading
44. I am Thankful for steak
45. I am Thankful for WW
46. I am Thankful for our 3 new family members this year
47. I am Thankful for people that has come and gone this year
48. I am Thankful for the friendship I had with Barbara C. RIP
49. I am Thankful for Crushed ice
50. I am Thankful I don't go Black Friday Shopping
51. I am Thankful Malik found a girl like Tiffany
52. I am Thankful for chocolate
53. I am Thankful for Grace
54. I am Thankful for warm socks
55. I am thankful for the journey
56. I am Thankful for a new jar of buttons from a friend
57. I am Thankful for my car
58. I am Thankful for 30 lbs I have lost
59. I am thankful for understanding
60. I am Thankful for the color red
61. I am Thankful for singing
62. I am Thankful for the church music on Sunday night
63. I am Thankful for pop corn
64. I am Thankful for water to drink
65. I am Thankful for God's nature
66. I am Thankful for Santa
67. I am Thankful for peace in our family
68. I am Thankful that Terry is a handy man
69. I am Thankful for our kitchen dancing
70. I am Thankful for Hallmark Christmas movies
71. I am Thankful I live in Alabama
72. I am Thankful for Turkey
73. I am Thankful my knee is better
74. I am Thankful for Extra
75. I am thankful for the rain
76. I am Thankful for Mexican food
77. I am Thankful for fall weather after a hot summer
78. I am thankful for my friends at DON
79. I am Thankful to be able to give back
80. I am Thankful for blue sky
81. I am Thankful for Sharon's friendship
82. I am Thankful for Barbee's Friendship
83. I am Thankful for our monthly luncheon
84. I am thankful for our freedom
85. I am Thankful for our flag and what it represents
86. I am Thankful for soldiers
87. I am Thankful for Barbee's improved health
88. I am thankful for Tonya's friendship
89. I am Thankful for Jessica's friend
90. I am Thankful for sights out my window, like the deer
91. I am thankful for truth
92. I am thankful he respects me and I respect him
93. I am thankful for shrimp
94. I am thankful for tripping
95 I am thankful for my rice bag
96. I am thankful for energy- mine
97. I am thankful for summer harvest
98. I am thankful Terry wakes up on his own each morning, and lets me sleep
99. I am thankful for my Alaska shows and seeing it in person
100. I am thankful for being able to cook for my family for Thanksgiving

No comments: