Sunday, April 28, 2013

I dream all the time!
I dream of projects that I want to complete, I dream of how my day will unfold, I dream of how my week will be. I am a dreamer. I want to do more much more. There is days when I have dreamed up my day and then customers come in and I don't complete my dream until later. Sometime I have lost my MOJO by then and I more on, cause there is no enough time.
I dream of how I want my yard to look and how I want my house to look. I dream on the ride home in the afternoons of what I will complete, but in reality, there is no way anyone could build that fire pit and plant the flowers in 2 1/2 to 3 hours. I think PINTEREST has added to my dreaming. I see the finished project, I pin it and dream of it. Now in reality, will I ever complete all these project? Maybe not but it is fun to dream and at least I try some of them. So it is not a bad thing to be a dreamer.

No comments: