Wednesday, July 06, 2011



Celebrating Our Country



Our annual BBQ on or around the 4th was alittle layed back this year. Tonya and I had hosted the Junk Swap the Saturday before and I was still tired. So I was glad that it was layed back. But I did decorate alittle. I spray painted re, white and blue stars on the grass. In hopes that the grass will grow and be mowed away soon. I saw this on Studio 5, a web show from Utah. They had painted a Twister game on the lawn for a teens party. And when I saw that i had to try stars. The blue was the brightest. White was the faintest. Simple decorations, good food, good friends and a great time for all.




On a different note, Bro Gary spoke of our Country and Congress and how we should pray for them. I have to believe that our country would be a better place if God was in Congress. So join me and say a prayer for guidance.

No comments: