Friday, March 07, 2008

It is time for
Show and Tell Friday!
And
I am a DON!








Daughters of the Nile and we are committed to supporting the important work of Shriners Hospitals for Children.


The members of Daughters of the Nile are proud of the record of generosity and are dedicated to their philosophy of “working together for the children.” By continuing our unwavering support of Shriners Hospitals, Daughters of the Nile are doing their part to help children lead better lives.


This picture is of a few of my fellow clowns. They were at the hospital, celebrating the 80th year of the Greenville Hospital. There was a carnival for the children And these ladies was getting ready
to paint faces.
We had a wonderful time but what was important, the children had more fun!
I have these ladies on my mind because, yesterday I had a young lady come into my shop, a regular and tell me she was a Shriners Kid.
I love hearing that we have helped.
This is why I am a
DON.




4 comments:

LW said...

Great work, great clowns...

Louise

Hootin Anni said...

Absolutely WONDERFUL!!!!!

My Show n Tell is quite eclectic, if you haven't dropped by yet, do so. I hope to have you visit.

Happy weekend.

j said...

Where is the picture of Jerri the clown? That looks like SO much fun (I love to do face painting) and I know how much work you put into being a DON. Had fun today...the sandwich was YUMMY! Thanks. See you soon - Jen

JennV said...

I love hearing your DON Stories! Speaking of... isn't it time we started working on the next Crop 2 Help?