Monday, February 25, 2008

FUN MONDAY!
It's that time again, join Mariposa at
What's in a name and What's in your plate?
Well, a scrappie friend came up with the Jerri's Junque, can't really remember what we were talking about at the time, maybe dreaming of opening a shop . The name was filed away in my small pea sized brain until I started this blog. I even tried to name my antique/junk shop, Jerri's junque and hubby said it would relay the wrong message, of just junk and no antiques.
Alot of junk and not as much antiques is fine with me.
That's the part I like anyway.
What's on your plate?
Well, just about anything, I am not picky.
But for the last few years, I have became chocolate crazy.
Dip it in chocolate and i will eat it, lay a piece of chocolate next to it and I will eat it.
So let me end this by going to my chocolate calendar and leaving you with a chocolate quote for today.
At the top of the food chain sits chocolate.
-Anonymous

10 comments:

Mariposa said...

So that's how it came to be...cool! Happy FM!

j said...

AT THE VERY TIPPITY TOP OF THAT FOOD CHAIN!!!! Glad to hear from you this morning and to know you survived "THE BIRTHDAY PARTY"(duhn duhn DUHN!) See you later - Jen

Pamela said...

your title works! It could apply to anything. Antiques, thoughts, food. ha!

I love chocolate. Dark is the best.

-Ann said...

I've given up sweets for Lent. It's been a challenge, but it gets a little easier each day.

JennV said...

I love your blog title... Never even thought of how you came up with it until today. Hmmm. Chocolate! *happy sigh*

Hugs!

Carrie @carrieloves said...

That's too cute. Have you ever tried pineapple dipped in chocolate - very yummy!

Hootin Anni said...

Not for me!!! I would leap at the chance of going through someone's junque shops! There would be all kinds of good finds, I'm sure. Besides I like the spelling. Cool blog name.

Sandy said...

I always thought the entire food chain was chocolate!

Kathi said...

I like the name. I like the spelling. It's spelled like antiques and makes me think of those, and not real junk.

Kathi

Irish Coffeehouse said...

I think your blog name is perfect!

Oh yes, chocolate is category all in itself! :)

Thanks for sharing!