Monday, October 02, 2006

Do you enjoy going to scrapbook stores you have never been to before?
had a little urge Saturday. Had to get my fix.......
so went to Huntsville to a old & new scrapbooking store, well, new to me. My sister in law, June is responsible for enticing me with the scrapbooking craze, many years ago. So now after her children are older she is ready to join us again.....I had a great time showing her all the new items that has come out. We even got Krispy Kreme. So if you are in Huntsville, Alabama check out the Rubber Stamp Lady, she is worth the stop. And the new to me store is Once upon a Scrap. She has old and new items, alot of Quick Kutz too. I have always enjoyed checking out all the shops I am near. Even on vacation I check out the yellow pages and go see the shops. You never know what you might find. Sometimes you will see old paper in a new light, new ideas, new paper or embellishments. Do you check out shops when you travel?????

No comments: